Monday 5 December 2011

Russian

Okay, I do not recognise the alphabet, I can't reproduce the sounds, and I have no hope of taking myself seriously while I try to acquire either of those skills.

I've never been stopped by the threat of humiliation, so off we go.

Let's make noises with the alphabet sounds at Master Russian (they're optimistic).

Some explanation of the alphabet at the same site.

If you tire of the ads, try words here, at hello-world. Click through to hear the Russian.

A no-frills video, which I found quite helpful.

Over here I learned the Russian for hedgehog. That might come in handy one day.

Should I try and organise a couple of introductory Russian lessons for the home ed group? I see we have a Russian speaker on the island...

While you're learning how to say hello, you can view Russian art at the Gallery.

1 comment:

  1. Here is another great article about Russian cursive. The site has a lot of interesting and useful information about the Russian language https://golearnrussian.com/russian-cursive/

    ReplyDelete